Cupid Female condom is a thin, soft, loose-fitting sheath made from Natural Rubber Latex which is worn inside the vagina. There is a flexible octagonal ring at open end and donut shaped soft polyurethane foam at the closed end. The polyurethane foam at the closed end of the sheath is used to insert the condom inside the vagina and hold it in place during intercourse.Buy Now
The octagonal outer ring at the open end of the sheath remains outside the vagina and covers part of the external genitalia. Cupid female condom is inserted into the vagina before sex. It holds the man’s sperm after ejaculation thus helping to prevent unintended pregnancy. It also acts as a barrier to sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV.
Credentials of Cupid Female Condom
Product/Device Approval: Approved by Indian FDA.
State-of-the art equipment and infrastructure is used for manufacturing Cupid Female condoms.This facility is approved by [Mfg. License No. NKD-48]
- General: Cupid Female condom is designed to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections during vaginal intercourse. Cupid female condom is distinguished from a male condom in that it is retained in the vagina after insertion.
- Design Aspects: Cupid Female condom is designed to ensure the following aspects:
- Product Insertion into the vagina.
- Production Retention during sexual intercourse or penile removal.
- Penile misdirection during sexual intercourse.
- Safe product removal after sexual intercourse.
- Lubrication: Each Cupid Female condom is supplied pre-lubricated with Silicone.